Job Title: Case Manager
Program: Family Empowerment Services – Crittenton Family Support Center– Germantown
Employment Status:Full-time regular
Job Summary: Deliver case management services and complete intake assessments on families who have accepted FES. Complete the engagement process with families referred to FES.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work or another human service field.
- 2 years post degree work experience to include family & children’s
- Family work experience which includes school staff preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Bilingual
- Knowledge and ability to enter data in computer database systems.
- Must have valid driver’s license and own vehicle.
Additional Requirements: Acceptable Child Abuse Clearance, FBI Clearance, Criminal Investigation Report, National Sex Offender Registry Clearance, and health assessment with a TB screening.
Youth Service, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.